Registering to use GrantApproval.co.uk
Before you continue
- You need to read and understand our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice.
- Know that GrantApproval.co.uk is a system and trading name of Ascendant Solutions Limited which is a Private Limited Company
- We are acting as an Agent on behalf of numerous Local Authorities in England to provide this service.
- All use of this site is tracked and logged for compliance purposes and to identify fraud or error. This also includes using the information provided to identify Business Rates and Council Tax fraud or error.
The information you provide will be shared with UK Government Bodies and other Local Authorities. The information you provide can also be shared with Credit Reference Agencies, Anti-Fraud agencies and Anti-Money Laundering agencies such as:
- The UK Government
- UK Police Forces
- Other Local Authorities
- Licenced Fraud Prevention Agencies
Licenced Credit Reference Agencies including but not limited to:
- TransUnion (formerly Call Credit)
- The Government Grants Management Function
- The Government Counter Fraud Function
- HM Revenue and Customs
- The Government will not accept any fraudulent requests for public funding in any manner whatsoever.
- Anyone involved in deliberate attempts to defraud will face criminal prosecution and be wholly liable to repay any funds obtained fraudulently.
- Any grant incorrectly awarded by any means is subject to claw-back.
- The Government has made additional Digital Data tools available to Local Authorities to prevent and detect and report fraud.
- Any business grant made is subject to State Aid limits. If you feel you should not be entitled to the grant because of state aid please advise the Council. For further information on state aid please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/state-aid.
- All grants awarded are taxable.