If you have been asked to register on this site by your Local Authority, you need to provide the full information as requested on each form. Failure to do so will lead to a delay in the payment of the grant or no grant being paid at all.
You will need to provide all information requested to enable the Council to pay the grant you are applying for. This information is required to pay the grant (such as your bank details) and to protect against fraud and abuse of public funds as well as to allow the Government to monitor the payments made.
This system will allow you to fill out all forms required and upload all documentation required to access funds.
Grants For Residents:
Winter Covid Grants for Residents
- Some Local Authorities will be using GrantApproval.co.uk to manage and pay Winter Covid Grants to residents.
Test and Trace Support Payment
People who meet all the following conditions may be eligible for the payment:
- You must have been instructed to Self Isolate directy by NHS Test and Trace
- You will not qualify if you have been asked to Self Isolate by the NHS Test and Trace mobile app
- On a low income
- On certain benefits
- Can't work from home
- Lost income due isolating
When completing this request, you will be required to provide the following documents:
- An NHS Test and Trace Reference Number.
- Bank statements from the last 3 months.
- And your most recent Payslip.
Test and Trace Discretionary Payments
People who don't meet the requirements above may still be able to receive funding from your council.
Grants For Businesses:
Business support grants are continuing to be made available, normally on a fortnightly basis in accordance with the Government guidance. Check which schemes you local council are running here.
If there are any discretionary grants for businesses being run by your council then you will be able to find them here.